Ok, so… we didn’t meet most of our goals from last week, but that’s ok!! We will try now to set more realistic goals.
First and foremost, I don’t have any drawing for you. ☹ I haven’t done anything much on my end that’s related to the game. Woops. I forgot it was tax season and I am currently doing it all by myself. Which is a terrible idea. Needless to say, I got heavily distracted.
Here’s what has been done:
- Sebastien advanced on his scenario editor, now we can create new stuff in it (instead of just importing text)
- He’s continued working on Explain your logic
For next week, he’s planning on:
- Try to finish Explain your logic’s composition, and then start mixing it
- He bought a String orchestration course on Udemy, so he’s gonna start it
- Add a delete function in the scenario editor
On my end:
- Really have some poses drawn for the court sprites, though maybe not of Ace; our prosecutor is much more defined right now, so I’ll work on him. Or either of them.
The goal for me really is the art, however, my plan is that *if* I don’t want to do art (which is a problem lately) at least I have something else that’s slightly less productive I can resort to instead of procrastinating.
This isn’t the best plan, but it’s a plan.
Let’s all work hard this week! 🎉